Sunday, September 19, 2010

Autumn Leaves

Fall is officially 3 days away and although summer is my favorite time of the year, I have to say that I am for once looking forward to the arrival of Fall. Yes I will deeply miss swimming in the pool, wearing colorful clothes and laying out in the sun, but these are the reasons I am so eager to become acquainted with Fall once again:
1. At last you get to bust out all those cute scarves, sweaters, boots and hats you've been dying to wear

2. The scenery all around you changes as the leaves display autumn time


3. You get to celebrate Halloween and Thanksgiving with your family and loved ones


4. The sound of rain lulls you to sleep

5. You have even more reasons to cuddle up with the one you love
What is it that you love about this time of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment